Our journey is constantly a search for life’s answers: (10/10)
People are always in search: We have concerns and we seek answers…we yearn for certainty…we crave security. Vocation sponsors help young people to open up to their deepest longings and ponder their own personal questions.Fabián Martín Gómez Pastoral |
Dialogue for those who seek answers about one’s vocation:
- Before launching into the search for answers, zoom in on your concerns with certitude and confidence.
- Quick fixes may come and go. It is always wise to ponder your conerns with a grain of salt and never be too hard on yourself.
- Listen to your heart: the feelings that accompany the approach of an answer are important.
- Recognize and heed the signs that appear along the way of your personal journey (peace, joy, deep satisfaction…
- Something that is fundamental gives a sense of peace to your own experiences.
- Allow life and events to question you; one’s personal vocation always has a note of surprise.
- Consider from your own reality the questions that Jesus asks his disciples: What and who are you looking for?
- "Without haste, but without pauses": Knowing Jesus and his plan for you is an adventure that lasts throughout your lifetime. Keep in mind your testimonies of your life concerning a vocation.
- Be on guard! Give credence to the testimonies of those who point to Jesus, not to you or themselves!
God bless you all on your brave walk with our Savior, Jesus Christ!
Fabián Martín Gómez , Augustinian Recollect